Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thrifty Thursday: Deal A Day Sites

Geez...I picked a heck of a week to overhaul my blog! I won't be around the computer for a couple days so this is going to be a pretty stingy post for Thrifty Thursday. I promise Friday's post will be better, but don't plan on seeing it until at least Friday afternoon! :)

For this week, I just want to share some of my favorite deal a day sites with you.

My absolute favorites are the steals network sites:


These sites have the all-time best customer service!!! When your chatting with them on facebook, it feels like your talking with old friends. They definitely know how to run their business!!

Some more deal sites for kids and babies are:

     Good selection of products. I don't feel like they just keep rotating the same old stuff all the time.
     I haven't purchased anything from here for awhile. The customer service is good but they don't have big    variety of products and their shipping costs can be kind of high at times.

A couple others that I haven't purchased anything from yet are Ecobabybuys.com and Babyhalfoff.com

Deal sites for scrapbooking and crafts:



I really love Target's Daily Deals! I've bought many things from there at really good prices and their daily deals all have free shipping!!

Just remember that it is really easy to get caught up in the daily deals. One of the biggest marketing tactics of some of these sites is to make you feel like you need this product right now because it's at a great price and if you wait, you'll miss it. When in reality, you can sometimes find it at a better price on a different site. I almost always google the product before I buy it. I've also realized that it's worth a couple more dollars to buy from a company that I like and that treats their customers good. If a couple deals sites have the same product, I will always buy from the company with the better customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment